Welcome to IEEE SSD’2020
The IEEE International Multi-Conference on Systems, Signals and Devices 2020 is a forum for researchers and specialists in different fields of electrical engineering departments from leading research centers and universities around the world to present their research results and to share experiences with other attendees. On behalf of International Multi-Conference on Systems, Signals & Devices Organizing Committee, it is our great pleasure to extend a warm invitation to you to participate in SSD’20. Since 2001, SSD has grown substantially from a brand new conference with a strong vision to the SSD of today, dedicated to the advancement of electrical engineering research fields and their practice.
In this edition, the SSD’20 celebrates its 20th anniversary in the sign of continuity, scientific quality and growing network worldwide. For this reason, SSD’20 offers the following items :
- The Philadelphia University Prize: The Philadelphia University Prize aims to encourage researchers participating in the International Multi-Conference on Systems, Signals and Devices (SSD) to provide applied scientific research through the use of modern technology to serve the community and shape a better world. For more details click here.
- SSD Certificate of Accomplishment and Recognition: The SSD Organizing Committee shall annually chooses a distinguished University professor or researcher and/or academic or industrial institution to bestow a Certificate of Accomplishment and Recognition upon them. For more details click here.
- PhD Thesis Competition: To encourage participation of graduate students and provide them with new platform for presenting their work, the Technical Program Committee of SSD 2020 is introducing for the first time a new initiative called: the 5 Minutes Thesis competition which celebrates the exciting research conducted by PhD students. For more details click here.
- PhD Thesis Mentoring Session: At this edition of SSD, we will organize a special session to support PhD students in early and advanced stages of their PhD with timely expert advice. In this event, PhD students amongst the attendees of SSD can ask for speed mentoring slots of exactly 15 minutes with experts from the 4 tracks. For more details click here.
IEEE SSD 2020 is organized as a multi-conference that includes the following four conferences.
- International Conference on Systems, Automation & Control (SAC)
- International Conference on Power Systems & Smart Energies (PSE)
- International Conference on Communication and Signal Processing & Information Technology (CSP)
- International Conference on Sensors, Circuits and Instrumentation Systems (SCI)
Each conference will take place within the framework of SSD 2020 and will include keynote lectures by eminent scientists as well as oral and poster sessions.
In order to obtain information about the individual conferences, please click on the respective conference in the top row and select the suitable section on the left side. If available, conference specific information will be displayed. In any other case, the information valid for all conferences are shown.