The Best Paper Award recognizes the outstanding paper of the SSD’18 conference, which includes a significant contribution to the advance of the electrical and electronic engineering.
The Best Student Paper recognizes the outstanding paper of the SSD18 conference, which includes a significant contribution to the advance of the electrical and electronic engineering, presented by a student as a first author.
A five-member jury of experts will carry out the selection of the best paper. The criteria for electing the best paper are :
- Degree of innovation
- Scientific or Applied importance
- Quality of design and methods
- Clarity of writing and oral presentation
Best Reviewer Awards
The SSD’18 organization would like to recognize and encourage reviewers. Their participation is critical to assess conference quality and the conference development.
The Program Chair has the autonomy to select the best reviewers based on following criteria :
- Usefulness and accuracy of the review
- Depth and scope of the review, i.e. not length, but rather coverage
- Timeliness of the review
- Constructive review that can be useful to the authors