Energy in a Changing World
- Accelerating pace and ever-widening horizon of change in the world
- Role of Energy in modern society .
- The question that needs to be answered continuously : How to deal with energy for the future ?
- Energy dilemma has to be solved on 3 levels : Global, National, Region
The Arab Region in particular, additional amounts of energy are required to an average of 3.5 t.o.e per capita by 2050 to meet : (i) industrialization of the national economies, (ii) facing severe water shortage, (iii) facing desertification pressures, (iv) controlling air temperature, (v)Technology, Research and joint projects.
- Role of Engineering in modern societies .
- Involvement of engineering in every aspect of human life from micro cells in the human body to stars in the universe .
- The 5 aspects of engineering problem in the Arb World.
- Engineering in figures e.c.f, e.c.m.i. index, engineering index, engineering idex and gdp/capita
- Engineering education in the Arb World.
- Engineering education in the Universities .
- Do we have engineering graduates or real engineers ?
- Why engineering projects in the Arb World are mainly designed and executed by foregion engineering firms .
- Global Engineering trends for the future.
- Arab Engineering trends for the Future.
- Engineering Mentality and Engineering skills .
- Engineering skills
- Reverse engineering
- Projects through all years of study
- Engineering Entrepreneurship
- Building proto-types