- Monastir is a coastal town in the Tunisian Sahel, in the centre-east of Tunisia, located on a peninsula in the south-east of the Gulf of Hammamet, about twenty kilometers east of Sousse and 160 kilometers south of Tunis.
- Monastir is a peninsula surrounded by the Mediterranean Sea on three sides and forming, towards the south, the gulf of the same name, which extends as far as the Cape of Ras Dimass. It offers a variety of landscapes, including sandy and rocky beaches and a cliff extending for nearly six kilometers.
- Monastir is about 160 km south of Tunis, 140 km north of Sfax, 60 km east of Kairouan. Railway stations are available.
Arrival to Airports
Arrival to Monastir Habib Bourguiba Airport:
- The Hotel is in front of the International Airport Habib Bourguiba.
Arrival to Tunis Carthage Airport:
- From the airport to the Railway Station: by taxi (about 15 Dinars).
- From the airport to the “Louage” Station: by taxi (about 15 Dinars).
- Train from Tunis to Sousse about two hours (between 10 and 15 Dinars)
- From Sousse Railway Station to the hotel : by Taxi (about 10 Dinars) or by Metro (about 1 Dinars).
- From the airport to the Hotel (Monastir): by taxi (1 to 4 persons, about 180 Dinars), or by big-taxi (until 8 persons, about 220 Dinars)
- If you want to rent a taxi from Tunis Carthage Airport to the hotel in Monastir, you can send an email to : firstname.lastname@example.org or call by phone +21697255328 // +21695939361
- The organizing committee can contact the company in order to arrange trips for groups. Contact us by email at email@example.com
The local currency is the Dinar or TND:
1 Euro = 3.124 TND
1 TND = 0.32 Euro
1 USD = 2.822 TND
1 TND = 0.354 USD