Date and Location
The 16th Multi-Conference on Systems, Signals and Devices 2019 will be held in İstanbul on 21-24 March, 2019 to give an opportunity to contributors to visit other attractive corners of Turkey. Turkey is known as the country connecting the East to the West through Anatolia. Home to many diverse cultures, religions, empires and civilizations, Anatolia has an immense historical background to offer including one of the first settlements ever in human history and some of the world’s most known cities such as Istanbul. Situated in the middle of three continents, Anatolia has always been a hub for cultural interaction, dating back to as early as 24th century BC. Surrounded by the Black Sea, the Aegean Sea and the Mediterranean Sea, the Anatolia Peninsula is home to varying climates enabling vegetation and therefore human settlements. (Read more)
Location and Access
The conference will be held at the Sütlüce Campus of Istanbul Commerce University on the European side of Istanbul. İstanbul has three different airports. Buses, taxis, and car rental agencies are all available at the airports to connect travelers to the conference location. Depending on the airport, you have the following options:
Transportation from Atatürk Airport (IST)
- Transportation via taxi: Distance: 17.1 km Estimated Time: 30 min. Estimated Price: 47 TL
- Transportation via public: From Atatürk Airport take the metro M1A line. Take off at Ataköy-Sirinevler interchange station in order to get on the Metrobus. Take any on34, 34AS and 34BZ lines and take off at Ayvansaray station. From there you take 41ST bus line up until İstanbul Ticaret Üniversitesi station.
Transportation from Sabiha Gokcen Airport (SAW)
- Transportation via taxi: Distance: 62.8 km Estimated Time: 68 min. Estimated Price: 161 TL
- Transportation via public: From Sabiha Gokcen Airport take the E-3 bus line. After that take off at 4. Levent Metro-Kagithane station. Walk Depo Arkasi station in order to take 41ST bus line. From there take 41ST bus line up until İstanbul Ticaret Üniversitesi station.
Transportation from Istanbul Airport (ISL)
- Transportation via taxi: Distance: 43.6 km Estimated Time: 58 min. Estimated Price: 113 TL
Useful Tips and More Information
Since Istanbul is a large city, you may require assistance during your travel. There are different mobile application to aid you. If you want to use taxi services you may use BiTaksi and iTaksi. If you prefer public transportation you can use Trafi, moovit, nd Mobiett. However, you need to purchase an Istanbulkart (smart ticket) to use public transportation. Istanbulkart that can be easily purchased from the airports or central bus stations. For more information about Istanbul following sites: